We operate within a sector of the insurance industry that is exclusive by virtue of our union and association relationships; which sets us apart from every other Insurance Agency in the financial industry. Insurance Advisors meet with families who have expressed an interest in our programs, help families understand how the programs work, and assist them in setting up the programs that will best fit their needs.
We are looking for coachable individuals who can integrate their existing skills into our business model. The successful candidate will possess a strong desire to grow their career. Extensive training on our systems, processes, industry and skills required will be provided.
We exclusively promote from within our organization; The rate that your career advances is completely determined by excellent performance. With dedication and commitment to your career goals and utilization of company resources, it is possible and feasible to attain seniority stature within 12 months. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, and an outgoing personality and relentless grit. To be selected for the position, one would possess a strong work ethic, determination to succeed, and be consistently and optimistically coachable. Integrity driven individuals, with a love for people, and a passion for growth are most likely going to be the best fit for current job openings.
• Excellent communication skills, including active listening and problem-solving
• Ability to learn, adapt, and adjust on the go
• Works well with others and individually
•Tenacious work ethic, confidence in ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills and emotional intelligence
• Resilience and perseverance when faced with adversities; unwavering application of strategic processes
What We Offer:
• World class training with industry veterans; daily training calls
• Warm, company provided leads along with industry leading resources- No cold calling
• Uncapped earning potential + Vested renewals for life
• Bonus including but not limited to monetary bonuses, rewards points incentives for travel, accommodations, and exclusive brand retailers
• 100% remote work, ability to create flexible schedule and optimize work day via option to work in multiple time zones
• Life insurance policy for self, including Accidental & Accelerated Death Benefit
• Medical insurance reimbursement
HLLQP License (Harmonized Life License Qualification Program) not required to be considered for the position. Successful candidate's commitment to obtain will be required upon offer being extended.
OUR MISSION is to Protect Every Child and Serve All Working People!
In the interest of community wellness, we have adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.